Bucher Municipal in Denmark are experiencing a positive development, and with the Swiss company Bucher Industries behind us, we are facing an exciting future where focus on R&D is high prioritized. For a newly created position we are looking for a R&D Manager who can take the lead of our innovation and product development in a time where we are going through a big transformation on products, structures and mindsets.
About the job
Our new R&D Manager will report to the Technology Director and be responsible for 11 engineers placed in Denmark and Ukraine, but your main location will be in Silkeborg. To succeed in the job, it is important with a good collaboration with the other departments in the company, but also to colleagues in other Bucher companies.
Your main tasks
- Managing the R&D Department, including effective planning and use of resources in the department
- Be the visible leader who continuously follows up on your employees and ensures individual development
- Together with our Product Management, set a framework and ensure direction for the product program according to the company strategy
- Develop and optimize our product programs
- Create focus on innovation and development to ensure our products and technologies are up to date
- Initiate development activities based on company strategy and market trends.
- Optimize procedures and improve collaboration with other departments at Bucher Municipal
You are an experienced manager and hold a master's degree within Mechanical Engineering or Product Engineering. We prefer that you are educated in project management and use it in your daily work.
Since you get a very large interface in the company, it is important that you are communicatively strong and can work with all types of people. You have a holistic and systematic approach to your task solving, are persistent and have impact when decisions must be made.
You are used to using IT as a natural work tool and master English and preferably German in writing and speaking.
What we offer:
You will be a part of a growing company with high ambitions. Short time ago we merged two companies into one, and today our product portfolio includes truck mounted sweepers and sewer cleaning units. In the market our products are known for top quality, reliability and high standards for technology. So, you will be an important part of setting new standards for the industry.
Are you interested?
We look forward to meet you.
For more information
about this position, please contact us.
Brian Munk Andersen
of receipt by e-mail